The school received a short inspection by Ofsted in July 2017. The visit was the first short inspection carried out since the school was judged to be good in March 2013. The school continues to be good was the inspection judgment.
We are proud of our school and the judgement given by Ofsted. The reason the school continues to be good is:
- The school is well led and managed with leaders staff and governors fully committed to the school becoming even better.
- Parents and pupils hold the school in high regard.
- The good teaching throughout the school results in pupils making good progress in all classes.
- Knowledge of the progress of individual pupils is strong.
- Pupils are well looked after and feel safe and secure in school.
- Pupils thoroughly enjoy school.
- Pupils are polite, cheerful and helpful.
- Bullying is very rare in school.
Please see the report attached below.