The school received a short inspection by Ofsted in January 2017. The visit was the first short inspection carried out since the school was judged to be good in February 2013. The school continues to be good was the inspection judgment.
We are proud of our school and the judgement given by Ofsted. The reason the school continues to be good is:
- The school has created an inclusive culture where pupils think learning is fun.
- Headteacher and staff know the pupils very well.
- Children benefit from the nuturing environment.
- Pupils said that everyone cares for each other and they enjoy the activities that are available to them being part of the Forest CE Federation.
- Pupils are well behaved, confident, courteous and keen to learn.
- Teachers provide pupils with sufficient challenge and support so that they make progress.
- Parents said that their children are safe, happy and well cared for.
- Parents praised the family atmosphere and how included they feel in the life of the school.
- A parent said that 'They go over and above with the teaching to really engage the children'.
- Safeguarding is a high priority.
- No instances of bullying.
Please see the report attached below.