We will hold a Parent Forum each term that will give parents the opportunity to meet with Mrs Hollis.
The Parent Forum aims to discuss a range of issues and offer opinion on a variety of subjects relating to school life. Although it is not a decision making body, the forum has the opportunity to influence decisions through an open dialogue with the Headteacher. The Parent Forum meetings are very open and can be suggested by the parents and by the school. It is a genuine attempt to seek the views of parents and develop a stronger partnership, by improving understanding through communication.
In summary, the forum will aim to achieve the following outcomes...
- To listen to the voice of Gayton CE Primary School parents
- For parents' views to impact on school life and decisions made about local services
- To have consultations with Parent Forum members
- To receive information about the school and its activities
- To participate in deciding how the Parent Forum operates
- To identify issues Parents want the Parent Forum to work on in school
- To work in partnership with staff
- To enjoy taking part in the life of the school in whatever way they can